Manufacturing added $56 billion to Wisconsin’s economy in 2017, and all but 16% of exports from the state were manufactured items. With Wisconsin manufacturing playing such a key role in the state’s economy, it’s vital that Wisconsin manufacturers maintain their competitive edge by keeping up with the latest technology.
Since 1969, MIDACO has helped manufacturers around the globe increase productivity by reducing downtime and ensuring all machines and operators are able to provide peak performance. Our pallet changers ensure maximum output from machining centers and help to reduce operator error—maximizing your bottom line and keeping your operation running efficiently.
Pallet Changers for Wisconsin Manufacturers
At MIDACO, we’re proud to serve Wisconsin manufacturers and the global manufacturing community. Our international pallet changers meet global regulations for CE equipment, so if you have operations off-shore, we can help boost production in those as well. We offer:
- Automatic Pallet Changers: We offer dual-pallet changers, multi-pallet changers, and other options for increasing productivity on machining centers and large bridge milling machines.
- Manual Pallet Changers: Our manual pallet changers allow you to ramp up productivity in your facility with a smaller investment.
- Automatic Door Systems: This automatic pallet changer add-on helps to reduce repetitive stress injuries and can be used for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications.
- Metal Grinder Guard Systems: Add grinder guard shields to your shop’s pedestal and bench grinders to reduce liability and increase worker safety.
- Trunnion Systems: With a MIDACO trunnion system, you can turn your vertical machining center into a horizontal without the need for cable management—allowing for milling on up to five sides of a part.
Serving Wisconsin Manufacturers Since 1969
Our innovative products, customized solutions, and expert customer service have helped propel MIDACO to our spot as the industry leader for manufacturing productivity solutions. We serve manufacturers throughout the state, including in the cities of:
Contact Us for Solutions to Help Maximize Production in Wisconsin Manufacturing
As you think about ways to stay ahead of the technology curve, contact MIDACO to learn more about our innovative automatic pallet changers and add-ons. Our experienced crew of engineers is standing by to answer any questions you may have and help you come up with an affordable solution for increasing the efficiency of your operation.
You can also fill out our brief online form to request a consultation and free cost estimate with a Wisconsin distributor.