Smart Milwaukee manufacturers are always searching for ways to improve their processes in order to increase efficiency and productivity of their operation, and pallet changer systems from MIDACO can help you do just that.
Since 1969, we’ve has been the global leader in the production of pallet changers and other equipment designed to streamline manufacturing. We help businesses around the world stay competitive by providing innovative solutions for both small and large manufacturing plants.
Pallet Changer Systems for Cost-Effective Milwaukee Manufacturing
If you’re wondering whether pallet changer systems would be beneficial, take a look at our online Payback Calculator. Just plug in a few numbers and you’ll get an idea of how much an automatic or manual pallet changer could increase productivity.
Manual and automatic pallet changers keep your operation running smoothly and efficiently by providing benefits and features that include the following:
- Easy Loading: Load heavy and large pieces outside of the machine.
- Easier Operation: Manual repetitive tasks will be eliminated to provide easier operation.
- Load Interrupt: Emergencies happen, and when they do, the job interrupt feature helps ensure the safety of your operators.
- Option to Move between Machines: It’s easy to move pallets from one machine to another.
- Versatile Usage: Our new or refurbished pallet changers can be use with single pallets, multi-pallets, and dual pallets on machining centers and large bridge milling machines.
- Fast Exchange: Operators can exchange pallets quickly with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Full Sizing Range: Pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
Our machine tool automation add-ons can increase productivity even further for your automatic pallet changers and CNC equipment, and we offer options that include:
- Automatic Door Systems: Our door systems are easy to install with the hardware supplied by MIDACO and come in sizes ranging from 18” to 96”.
- Trunnion Systems: Only one rotary indexer is required to run two trunnions—giving you the benefits of a horizontal on a vertical without the need for cable management.
Request a Free Consultation for Milwaukee Pallet Changers and Add-Ons
Keep your competitive-edge with our Wisconsin manufacturing solutions! To receive more information on how our pallet changers and add-ons can improve the overall performance of your Milwaukee manufacturing operation, call MIDACO today. You can also fill out our online form to schedule a time for a free price quote and no-obligation consultation.