Industrial Vacuums for CNC Machining Coolant, Oil and Chips
MIDACO’s Industrial CNC Chip Vacuum Systems are designed to meet the extraction and recovery needs for coolant, oils, and emulsions with efficient filtration of metal chips. Depending on vacuum model, these chip vacuum systems allow for easy disposal or quick coolant/oil recovery and reintegration back into the machine. Decrease CNC machine downtime and reduce maintenance and oil replacement cost due to CNC clean up.
Industrial CNC Vacuum Full Line Brochure PDF
Benefits of a MIDACO Industrial CNC Vacuum:
- Quick CNC clean up saves money in reduced production idle time.
- Save on resources appointed to cleaning.
- Increase the lifetime of lubricant.
- Increase operator safety and convenience.
Industrial CNC Chip Vacuum Features:
- Material enters chamber falling into the solids container.
- Separator basket of micro-perforated carbon steel for chip filtration.
- Added 150 micron PPL filter for very fine chips.
- Liquid separated from solids is drawn into the tank for easy draining or reintegration.
- Sensor stops the vacuum when the tank is full.
- Flow reversal and liquid reintegration feature available on select models.