Since 1969, manufacturers in Green Bay and around the globe have turned to MIDACO for all of their production and efficiency needs. As an industry leader that’s committed to offering cutting-edge technology to streamline your manufacturing process, we carry pallet changers and add-ons that provide important advantages that help Green Bay manufacturers maintain a competitive edge. As the industry continues to change, MIDACO will provide high-performance solutions to help keep the spindle running in your facility.
New and Refurbished Pallet Changers in Green Bay
Making an investment in new equipment is always a big decision, and it’s one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. One important question is how soon will you begin to see a return on that investment? Our online Payback Calculator helps you get the answer to that question, and you can simply plug in a few numbers to see how much you could boost production with the addition of manual or automatic pallet changers.
At MIDACO, we offer both new and refurbished automatic and manual pallet changers, and both provide impressive features and benefits including:
- Easy Loading: Even oversized and heavy work pieces are easily loaded outside the machine.
- Reduction in Manual Tasks: The operator’s risk of repetitive stress injuries are reduced as manual tasks are eliminated.
- Ability to Easily Interrupt Jobs: When an emergency happens, it’s important to be able to shut things down quickly. Our pallet changer systems include a feature that allows operators to easily interrupt jobs.
- Interchanging Pallets: Easily move pallets between jobs, machines, or departments with systems for single pallets, dual pallets, and multi pallets.
- Fast Exchange: Exchange pallets quickly and efficiently with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Full Range of Sizes: Pallet sizes range from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
In addition to our pallet changers for machining centers and large bridge milling machines, we offer innovative CNC equipment add-ons that include:
- Automatic Door Systems: Reduce repetitive tasks and further maximize output with automatic door systems for turning centers, machining centers, and robotic applications.
- Trunnion Systems: Get the benefits of a horizontal on a vertical with no cable management required to machine on up to five sides of a part.
Learn More About Our Pallet Changers and Efficiency Solutions for Green Bay Manufacturers
Contact MIDACO to learn how we can help you reduce downtime and maximize productivity at your Green Bay facility.
Call today to speak with an experienced member of our team, or fill out our brief online form now to request a free consultation and cost estimate with a distributor near you.