For manufacturing production solutions, facilities around the world turn to MIDACO. Since 1969, we have been the leader in providing innovative solutions that keep up with the changing industry and offer both small and large operations ways to maximize output and stay competitive.
Madison manufacturers can enjoy increased profitability with our pallet changers and other products. We’ll help you stay ahead of changes, so you’ll remain on the cutting edge of technology and ahead of the competition.
Manual and Automatic Pallet Changers for Madison Manufacturers
The decision to make a significant investment in a business is never easy, but MIDACO simplifies the process by helping you learn exactly how much a manual or automatic pallet changer could trim downtime and boost productivity in your facility. We’ll help you see, in black and white, how large of an impact our pallet changer systems can make with benefits and features that include:
- Top-rated Mitsubishi controls
- Ability to load heavy workpieces outside of the machine
- Interrupt feature to quickly stop the job in case of an emergency
- Ability to interchange pallets between jobs and departments
- A reduction in manual tasks which can reduce repetitive stress injuries
- Pallet changers that can be used with multi-pallets, dual pallets, and single pallets
Our pallet changers are available as new or refurbished units. We also sell add-ons that can make your CNC equipment even more efficient, including:
- Automatic Door Systems: These easy-to-install doors are available in sizes from 18” to 96” to fit virtually any machining center, turning center, or robotic application.
- Trunnion Systems: No cable management is needed with a trunnion system that has a 4th axis that stays in the machine tool, allowing for seamless milling on five sides of a part.
Contact us to Learn More About Our Pallet Changers for Madison Manufacturers
Let MIDACO help your Madison manufacturing business shore up operations, stay competitive, and increase profitability with our innovative solutions. Call our professional team today for more information on our pallet changers and other automation products, or fill out our online form to schedule a free price quote and consultation for your new equipment.