The manufacturing world was much different in 1969—which was the year that MIDACO began helping manufacturers with productivity solutions. In the years since, the industry has seen some ups and downs, and through it all we’ve remained the company that’s trusted by thousands of manufacturers around the world for improving output and increasing profitability.
We can do the same for your Sheboygan manufacturing operation, and our pallet changers and add-ons will decrease downtime between loads—boosting overall production, safety, and efficiency. We can deliver solutions for both small and large shops with our cost-effective systems that help you remain competitive in this global market.
Industry-Leading Pallet Changer Systems for Sheboygan Facilities
Before you make an investment in your business, it’s smart to have an idea of how much that investment will increase output. Our online Payback Calculator will give you a good estimate. Plug in a few numbers, and the calculator will show you just how much time and money you can save by purchasing new or refurbished automatic pallet changers.
At MIDACO, we offer both automatic and manual pallet changers that come with impressive benefits, including:
- Simple Loading: Easily load heavy, large pieces outside the machine.
- Reduction in Repetitive Tasks: Improve ergonomics and reduce the risk of injury by minimizing the need for repetitive tasks.
- Easy Pallet Interchange: Quickly move pallets between departments or projects.
- Versatile Use: Our pallet changer systems can be used with multi-pallets, dual pallets, and single pallets.
- Variety of CNCs: Pallet changers are available for vertical machining centers, 5-axis machining centers, and large bridge milling machines.
- Full Range of Pallet Sizes: Pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
The pallet changers that we offer are designed to boost productivity in your Sheboygan manufacturing operation, and you can further maximize output with add-ons that include:
- Automatic Door Systems: The systems are available in single and double doors and in sizes ranging from 18” to 96”—making them ideal for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications.
- Trunnion Systems: A single 4th axis is all you need to get the benefits of a horizontal on a vertical with trunnion systems that allow for machining on five sides of a part without cable management requirements.
Contact Us for More Information on Our Sheboygan Pallet Changers
Let us help your Sheboygan manufacturing plant stay competitive with the innovative solutions from MIDACO. When you’re ready to receive additional information on the benefits offered by our pallet changers and other high-performance systems, give our professional team a call. You can also fill out our online form now to request a free price quote and consultation.