Are you forever looking for ways to improve your Indiana manufacturing process? If so, you can end the search here! For almost 50 years, the innovative experts of MIDACO have been perfecting their product offerings for Indiana manufacturers. With our reputation for premium products and superior customer service, you can count on us to transform the way you operate your machining centers in Indiana.
Pallet Changers and Add-Ons for Manufacturing in Indiana
When you come to MIDACO, you can choose from a variety of machines to improve the efficiency and productivity of your manufacturing process. In fact, we have taken the past several decades to develop automatic pallet changers and manual pallet changers with impressive add-ons, including international pallet changers and CE systems.
As a leader in the industry, we offer products that include:
- Automatic Pallet Changers: With dual pallet changers and multi-pallet changers as some of the options we offer, our automatic pallet changer increase productivity on machining centers and large bridge milling machines.
- Manual Pallet Changers: When you’re looking for greater efficiency without a large investment, our manual pallet changers are the ideal choice.
- Automatic Door Systems: We offer single or double doors for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications to increase operator safety and overall productivity.
- Trunnion Systems: Trunnion systems deliver the benefits of Horizontal 4th-axis machining on a Vertical machining center—with NO cable management required.
- Metal Grinder Guard Systems: Our heavy-duty metal grinder systems are created from heavy steel and include features for simple operation.
Servicing Manufacturers throughout Indiana With Efficiency Solutions
At MIDAO, we know that Indiana has some major manufacturing facilities, but no matter the size of your operation, our premium pallet changers and other machining innovations can take your business to the next level. We proudly serve manufacturers in locations that include:
Get More Information on Our Indiana Manufacturing Solutions Today
No matter the size or scope of your operation, you can expect nothing less than excellent service from your very first communication with MIDACO. When you contact us by phone, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss your needs in detail.
If a phone call is not the best option with your busy schedule, we offer a quick and easy online quote form that you can fill out now to request a free estimate and consultation.