Pinpointing the weaknesses in your manufacturing processes is an important step in improving productivity and increasing your bottom line. Since 1969, MIDACO has been an industry leader helping Goshen manufacturers and operations around the world with innovative machining and automation solutions. Our pallet changers and add-ons will minimize downtime in your processes, allowing operators to increase output and maximize your bottom line.
Whether you’re running a small operation or the biggest manufacturing plant in the region, our cost-effective solutions are an investment that starts to pay off the day the changes are implemented. MIDACO is in the business of helping you stay competitive in a global market.
Manual and Automatic Pallet Changer Systems in Goshen
In any business, trimming waste is a must. In manufacturing, that often means trimming downtime. Our manual and automatic pallet changers will do just that, helping your operators get the best performance from each machine. Our online Payback Calculator can provide a clear picture of how much you can boost production with one of our pallet changer systems. Whether you choose an automatic or manual pallet changer, you’ll realize many benefits including:
- An increase in productivity by reducing repetitive operator tasks.
- Ability to easily load workpieces outside the machine, reducing the risk of injury.
- Operators can easily interchange pallets between departments or machines
- Quality Mitsubishi controls
- Ability to exchange pallet in seconds with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability
- Easy interruption of any job in case of an emergency
- The equipment endures heavy testing including 250,000 pallet changes
- Pallet changers are available for use with single pallet, dual pallet, and multi-pallet systems
MIDACO also offers refurbished equipment when available, so it’s possible to get all the benefits of our pallet changers with a more modest investment. You can increase productivity further with our machine tool automation add-on features:
- Automatic Door Systems: With single and double doors and sizing that ranges from 18” to 96”, our automatic door systems improve efficiency for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications.
- Trunnion Systems: This cost-effective add-on keeps the spindle running and increases 4th-axis productivity by turning your vertical machining center into a horizontal—with NO cable management!
Learn More About the High-Quality Pallet Changers We Offer in Goshen
Get the most from your machining centers and CNC equipment with MIDACO’s innovative Indiana manufacturing production solutions. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve the efficiency and productivity of your Goshen manufacturing operation, or fill out our brief online form to schedule a free consultation and cost estimate with a distributor near you.