When looking for ways to shore-up efficiency and maximize output, Bloomington manufacturers have long turned to expertise of MIDACO. Since 1969, we’ve been the industry leader in machining solutions, helping manufacturing operations around the globe to minimize downtime and stay competitive in an increasingly crowded market.
Our pallet changers bring impressive benefits to your plant. In addition to increasing productivity, they also help to foster a healthier and happier work environment by minimizing repetitive tasks. MIDACO provides expert advice to ensure you choose the pallet changers and add-on features that are right for your business.
Manual and Automatic Pallet Changer Systems
Finding ways to stay ahead of the competition is more important than ever. Our automatic and manual pallet changers for machining centers provide that all-important edge by decreasing the downtime between loads—allowing for more efficient output. By plugging in just a few numbers, our online Payback calendar gives you a realistic projection of how much your profitability could increase.
The team at MIDACO can point out the features of each of our manual and automatic pallet changers and help you choose the option that will deliver the best return for your investment. Benefits of our pallet changer systems include:
- Easy Loading: It’s easy to load even oversized work pieces outside the machine.
- Increased Operator Productivity: In addition to the increased output, you’ll also notice increased operator productivity as a result of manual tasks being reduced.
- Ability to Interrupt Jobs: Emergencies can happen at any plant. If a job needs to be interrupted, you can do so immediately.
- Interchangeability: Effortlessly interchange pallets from one machine to another.
- Versatility: Our pallet changers are available for single-, dual-, and multi-pallet systems.
- Fast Exchange: Exchange pallet in seconds with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability
- Variety of Sizes: Pallet sizes range from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm), and they’re also available in up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
At MIDACO, we strive to provide a range of customizable solutions to suit your needs. Refurbished units are often available, and our machine tool automation add-ons can make make pallet changers and other CNC equipment even more efficient. We offer:
- Automatic Door Systems: Ergonomics and output are further enhanced with automatic door systems that are available for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications.
- Trunnion Systems: Trunnion systems maximize 4th-axis productivity by turning your vertical machining center into a horizontal—with no cable management required.
Request a Free Consultation for Pallet Changers in Bloomington
Learn more about how MIDACO can help maximize the efficiency and profitability of your Indiana manufacturing operation with our high-quality automatic pallet changers and other innovative equipment by contacting us today. Give us a call to discuss the needs of your Bloomington facility with one of our knowledgeable representatives. You can also fill out our online form now to request a free price quote and consultation.