Manufacturing jobs are plentiful in Dayton, Ohio. While that’s a good sign that the industry is in recovery, it’s also a reminder that there is a lot of competition out there—so staying competitive is a must for local manufacturers. A trunnion system from MIDACO can help with that by trimming downtime and increasing output.
It’s easy to see why manufacturers from around the world turn to MIDACO. Since 1969, we have been the industry leader in developing products to save manufacturing companies time and to increase their bottom lines. A trunnion system is one of many such products that help you stay ahead of the competition.
Trunnion System for 4th-Axis Machining in Dayton
Have you ever thought about how much time would be saved in a day by trimming a few seconds of downtime per task? The number is more significant than many realize. That’s why the addition of an automatic pallet changer add-on like a trunnion system for 4th-axis machining is a smart investment. Benefits include:
- You only need a single rotary indexer to operate two trunnions.
- The ability to machine five sides of the part with a single command.
- Seamless integration with a new machine or retrofitting for existing pallet changers.
- It rotates 360° to use both sides.
- No cable management is required!
- Optional vertical rotary faceplates to achieve increased versatility.
Get Started With a Free Price Quote for Trunnion Systems in Dayton
Keep the spindle running and enjoy optimal output from your existing machines with trunnion systems from MIDACO. Contact us to see how we can enhance the efficiency at your Ohio manufacturing plant with our innovative automation solutions. Call MIDACO today, or fill out our online contact form now, to request a free consultation and cost estimate with a distributor near you.