Dayton manufacturers rely on cutting-edge technology and high-performance equipment to ensure the success of their operation, and MIDACO is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions through the region. With our top-quality pallet changers, we help to streamline the manufacturing process in order to improve the efficiency, safety, and output of your facility—providing long-term benefits that increase your bottom line.
Highly Efficient Manual and Automatic Pallet Changer Systems
At MIDACO, we carry pallet changer systems in a wide range of sizes and features to meet the needs of local manufacturers. While our manual pallet changers are ideal for facilities that need a streamlined, space-saving solution for increasing efficiency, our automatic pallet changers take performance to the next level by reducing overhead, error, and the need for manual operation.
As a global leader in the production of manufacturing equipment since 1969, MIDACO offers new and refurbished pallet changers systems that come with impressive benefits:
- Pallet changers designed for single-, dual-, and multi-pallet systems.
- Load, unload, inspect parts and set up jobs on your Vertical Machining Center while alternate pallet is in the machine
- Reduce set-up time on repeat jobs by dedicating tooling onto pallets.
- Pallets easily interchanged between machines or departments.
- Quickly exchange pallets with a +/- .0001” (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Patented “Dual Air Blast” up through and across the contact pads for chip removal.
- Availability in automatic and manual shuttle systems with pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
Add-Ons for Enhancing Performance of Machining Equipment
Pallet changers are a high-value investment for any Dayton manufacturer, but MIDACO doesn’t stop there with offering cutting-edge ways to improve the performance of your machinery. With our add-ons for pallet changer systems and CNC equipment, you can ramp up safety and performance by investing in products that include:
- Trunnion Systems: With the installation of a trunnion system, you will add a 4th axis to your vertical machining center for seamless machining on five sides of a part without requiring cable management.
- Automatic Door Systems: We offer both single- and double-door options with our automatic doors to further streamline the efficiency of your machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications.
Learn More About Our Innovative Dayton Pallet Changers Today!
Are you ready to learn more about the comprehensive manufacturing solutions that MIDACO offers in Dayton and around the world? There has never been a better time than now to contact our experienced professionals and request more information on the products that we deliver. Give us a call or fill out our online form today, and we’ll get you started with a free price quote and consultation.