As many Des Moines manufacturing plants downsize or close, those that enjoy ongoing success are the ones that find ways to reduce downtime, cut overhead costs, and increase productivity. Since 1969, MIDACO has helped manufacturers around the world do just that. Our innovative solutions and ability to adapt those solutions for any size and type of operation have made us the industry leader in products that help manufacturers maximize output.
With a MIDACO automatic pallet changer equipped with a trunnion system, you can enjoy seamless interface and improved performance with new or existing Vertical machining centers. By helping to keep the spindle moving while eliminating wasted time and lost revenue, a trunnion system is a smart investment for greater manufacturing efficiency.
Automatic Pallet Changers With a Trunnion System for 4th-Axis Machining
Whether you’re running the largest operation in town or working exclusively on small runs, MIDACO’s trunnion system for 4th-axis machining is a high-value addition to your automatic pallet changer. This automatic pallet changer add-on is versatile, cost-effective, and provides impressive features and benefits such as:
- The ability to add a vertical rotary faceplate (VRT) for multiple workholding options.
- The 4th axis stays in the machine tool, so no cable management is needed.
- Rotates 360° to allow the machine to mill parts on five sides.
- Design that allows for one rotary indexer to operate two trunnions on an automatic pallet changer.
- Efficiency benefits by turning your Vertical machining center into a Horizontal machining center. Learn More about Reducing Downtime and Increasing Productivity
Get Started Today With a Free Quote for Trunnion Systems in Des Moines
At MIDACO, our goal is to help manufacturers in Des Moines and around the world maximize their profitability through the use of advanced automation systems, and our trunnion systems are the ideal automatic pallet changer add-on for improving the performance of your operation. Contact us today to discuss your needs and to schedule a free consultation with one of our specialists. Give us a call or fill out our online form to get started!