Are you looking for affordable ways to take your manufacturing process to the next level? If so, MIDACO offers innovative pallet changers for your machining centers that are designed to streamline the operations of Cedar Rapids manufacturers.
For nearly 50 years, MIDACO has been bringing some of the industry’s leading manufacturing solutions to market with our accurate and automatic pallet changers, so you can count on us to help improve your daily operations.
Versatile Pallet Changer Systems for All Operations
MIDACO offers an impressive selection of pallet changer systems designed to meet your specific needs. Our available options in automatic pallet changers and manual pallet changers include configurations for single pallets, dual pallets, or multi-pallets. We even offer refurbished pallet changer systems when available as a more economical alternative. Regardless of which you choose, you can expect an outstanding piece of machinery and many benefits, including the ability to:
- Load, unload, inspect parts, and set up jobs on your Vertical Machining Center while an alternate pallet is in the machine.
- Reduce set-up time on repeat jobs by dedicating tooling onto pallets.
- Easily interchange pallets between machines or departments.
- Quickly exchange pallets with a +/- .0001” (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Blow air up through and across the contact pads for chip removal with the patented “Dual Air Blast”.
- Choose pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
- Incorporate pallet changers on Vertical Machining Centers, 5-axis Machining, and large Bridge Milling Machines.
Expand Your Operations With Specialized Equipment
While all of the above features come standard on our pallet changers, we also offer versatile add-ons such as:
- Automatic Door Systems: Automatic doors are available in single and double door configurations and sizes ranging from 18” to 96” for machining centers, turning centers, and robot applications.
- Trunnion Systems: Enjoy a further boost in output by maximizing the 4th axis productivity of your machine. Turn your vertical machining center into a horizontal machining center with NO CABLE MANAGEMENT NEEDED!
If you aren’t sure which option would be best for your setup, you can take advantage of the in-depth knowledge of our professionals to find the best solution based on your needs and budget.
Get a Free Quote for Pallet Changer Systems in Cedar Rapids
At MIDACO, we are committed to delivering streamlined solutions for manufacturers in Cedar Rapids and around the world, and our pallet changers and add-ons offer you the solution you need to enhance productivity in your operation.
If you would like to learn more about the specifications of our machines, we encourage you to pick up the phone to speak with a knowledgeable MIDACO representative today. You can also send a request for more information and a free, no-obligation estimate by submitting our simple online form now.