Overhauling your Des Moines manufacturing processes for better efficiency is expensive, but you can significantly decrease downtime by making cost-effective updates with solutions like the pallet changers from MIDACO. This equipment offers impressive benefits for manufacturers, including the ability to create a better work environment and greatly increase efficiency and output.
MIDACO has been helping manufacturers around the globe improve their processes and increase profitability since 1969. Whether you’re a small operation or run the biggest manufacturing shop in your region, we can help you stay competitive with advanced efficiency solutions.
Des Moines Manual and Automatic Pallet Changer Systems
Our automatic pallet changers give your operation an edge over the competition by minimizing setup time and decreasing downtime between loads. Your output will increase when you integrate our equipment with your machining center. In fact, you can see how much you’d save by plugging a few numbers into our Payback calculator!
MIDACO has options for every type of manufacturing need, and we will be happy to discuss the features and benefits or our pallet changer systems, including:
- Easy loading of heavy and oversized workpieces outside the machine—reducing the risk of employee injuries.
- Increase in operator productivity with automation that allows for increased output.
- Safety features that support quick job interruption in the case of an emergency.
- Smooth interchanging of pallets between machines or departments.
- Pallet changers can be used with single pallets, dual pallets, and multi-pallets.
- Fast pallet exchange rate with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
Pallet Changer Add-Ons for Enhanced Production Capabilities
Our automatic and manual pallet changers provide a cost-effective upgrade to your manufacturing operation, and we also offer refurbished units when available for an even more affordable solution. At MIDACO, we can help you choose from innovative add-ons that can easily be installed on existing or new pallet changers and CNC equipment to further enhance your operation’s efficiency and performance, including:
- Automatic Door Systems: Further increase productivity and the ergonomics of the working environment with our automatic door systems for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications.
- Trunnion Systems: Trunnion systems increase 4th-axis productivity and your overall output by turning your vertical machining center into a horizontal machining center—without the need for cable management.
Request a Free Consultation for Quality Pallet Changers in Des Moines
The pallet changers and add-ons from MIDACO are designed to support the needs of manufacturers throughout Des Moines and around the world, and we’d be happy to tell you more about the benefits you can receive with an upgrade to your machining centers.
Contact us to learn how we can boost productivity in your manufacturing facility by giving us a call or filling out our online form, and we’ll get you started with a free cost estimate and consultation.