Manufacturing is one of the strongest industries in Illinois. Production of construction equipment, farm tools, processed foods, machine tools, and other products provide nearly 600,000 jobs throughout the state. Illinois is a leader in major manufacturing in the United States, and MIDACO can help ensure Moline manufacturers stay at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
Since 1969, we have provided manufacturing productivity solutions. Our automatic pallet changers and other systems help you get the maximum output from your machining centers and operators. We can help manufacturers of any size take their profitability to the next level and stay ahead of the technology curve.
Stay Competitive with Pallet Changer Systems and Add-Ons
You’ve made a huge investment in your plant’s machinery, so be sure you get the best output from those machines with automatic or manual pallet changers from MIDACO. Our pallet changer systems are the perfect accompaniment to your CNC equipment, and they work with your pneumatic machine to reduce downtime between loads. The manual and automatic pallet changers can be used with new or existing machining centers and offer many benefits such as:
- Large or heavy workpieces can be safely loaded outside the machine.
- Reduced downtime between loads means greater output.
- Pallets can be interchanged between machines and departments.
- Our pallet changers can be used with rotary pallets, multi-pallets, and dual pallets.
- Pallet sizes range from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
- Pallets can be exchanged in seconds with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
MIDACO offers both new and refurbished pallet changers as well as add-on equipment that can further enhance productivity. We offer:
- Automatic Door Systems: Ideal for machining centers, turning centers, and robotic applications, our automatic door add-ons are available in sizes from 18” to 96” to fit your machine.
- Trunnion Systems: Get the benefit of horizontal 4th-axis machining on a vertical machining center—without the need for cable management.
Learn More About Our Pallet Changers for Illinois Manufacturing Operations
For reduced downtime and maximum efficiency with your machining systems, MIDACO offers the innovative pallet changers and add-ons needed to take your operation to the next level. Contact us today for more information about our Illinois manufacturing productivity solutions. Give the experts at MIDACO a call, or fill out our simple online form to schedule a consultation with a distributor in your area.