Decreasing downtime between loads in your manufacturing facility is one of the best ways to maximize output without adding employees or additional machines. At MIDACO, we offer both manual and automatic pallet changers, along with refurbished systems, that give Kansas City manufacturers all the benefits they want at a budget-friendly price.
Since 1969, MIDACO has been the industry leader in manufacturing solutions that minimize downtime and increase productivity. We have delivered productivity solutions for businesses all over the world, and we can do the same for your Kansas City manufacturing plant.
Manual and Automatic Pallet Changer Systems in Kansas City
In today’s manufacturing environment, staying competitive is a must—which means trimming waste to get the best possible performance from each machine. Our new and refurbished automatic pallet changers can help nudge you ahead of the competition. Choose from manual pallet changers and automatic pallet changers that are available for single pallets, dual pallets, and multi-pallets depending on your needs.
Regardless of which of our pallet changer systems you select, you’ll enjoy impressive features such as:
- Heavy/large workpieces easily loaded outside the machine.
- Increased machine and operator productivity.
- Dual air blast at each contact pad.
- Innovative Mitsubishi controls.
- Ability to easily interrupt jobs for an emergency.
- Pallets easily interchange between machines or departments.
- Exchange pallet in seconds with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
In addition to our pallet changers, we also offer add-ons for your industrial CNC equipment including:
- Automatic Door Systems: MIDACO’s automatic door systems can be added to your CNC equipment to further increase productivity. Both single- and double-door designs are available in sizes ranging from 18” to 96”.
- Trunnion Systems: Increase your pallet changer’s 4th-axis productivity with our quality trunnion systems. Machine up to five sides of the part and keep that spindle moving—without the need for cable management.
Learn More About Our Kansas City Pallet Changers Today
Contact the professionals at MIDACO to learn more about how our top-rated pallet changers and other CNC equipment products can enhance the productivity of your Kansas City manufacturing operation.
Just give us a call today to speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists, or fill out our brief online form now to request a free price quote and consultation.