Michigan manufacturing took a $30 billion dip between 2007 and 2009, but it’s been on the rise ever since. The state is home to more than 11,000 manufacturing firms which employ about 600,000 workers, making it one of the most vital locations across the country for the manufacturing industry.
Since 1969, MIDACO have provided innovative manufacturing productivity solutions to Lansing manufacturers. Our precisely engineered automatic pallet changers and add-ons help to minimize downtime, maximize productivity, and increase profitability. With a trunnion system installed on your automatic pallet changer, you are guaranteed to improve the overall performance and efficiency of your operation.
Innovative Trunnion System for 4th-Axis Machining
If you could shave off a few seconds of downtime between loads, how much do you think you could increase output in one day? It’s possible that you’re not getting the maximum performance from your current machining center, and a trunnion system for 4th-axis machining as an automatic pallet changer add-on can remedy that.
Stay competitive and enjoy the many features offered by a trunnion system from MIDACO, including:
- A single 4th-axis rotary indexer to operate two trunnions.
- Machining on up to five sides of the part for maximum efficiency.
- Interfacing with new and existing automatic pallet changers, with customization available.
- No cable management required with a 4th-axis that stays in the machine tool.
- Addition of a vertical rotary faceplate for increased versatility.
- You can add a trunnion system to new or existing machinery.
- No cable management is needed.
- Add a vertical rotary faceplate and enjoy increased versatility and workholding options.
Get More Information on Our Trunnion System Add-Ons in Lansing Today
As a Lansing manufacturing operation, you’re not only competing with Michigan manufacturing firms—you’re competing in a global market. The innovative, precisely engineered products from MIDACO can help you stay ahead of the pack, and we invite you to contact us today to learn more about our automatic pallet changers and trunnion systems. Give us a call or fill out our brief online form to schedule a free price estimate and consultation with a distributor in your area.