When businesses in Michigan and throughout the world need help to streamline their manufacturing processes, they turn to the company that has been a global industry leader since 1969. MIDACO offers solutions to Detroit manufacturers that increase productivity, reduce downtime, and consistently boost their bottom line.
Our pallet changers and other machining solutions minimize Vertical machining center downtime between loads, which can add up to a significant increase in output. Plug a few numbers into our online Payback Calculator to see exactly how much a pallet changer could impact your business!
Quality Pallet Changer Systems
Whether you’re running a small shop tucked into a residential neighborhood or you own the biggest operation in the region, our pallet changer systems will reduce downtime, improve the operator experience, and keep you steps ahead of the competition.
Our automatic and manual pallet changers have all the expected features and benefits including:
- Patented “Dual air blast” at each contact pad on automatic pallet changer receivers.
- Automatic pallet changers are equipped with top-rated Mitsubishi controls.
- Heavy/large workpieces are easy to load outside the machine.
- Increased machine productivity and improved operator safety.
- Jobs can easily be interrupted in case of an emergency.
- Pallets can be efficiently interchanged between machines or departments.
- Exchange pallet in seconds with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
- Pallet changers available for Vertical Machining Centers, 5-axis Machining Centers and large Bridge Milling Machines.
Enhance Your Production With Pallet Changer Add-Ons
Our manual and automatic pallet changers fit virtually any brand VMC, are available in a variety of sizes, and offer dual shuttle and multi-pallet systems. We also offer refurbished units that provide all the same benefits at a more cost-effective price. Add-ons provide even greater efficiency on your CNC equipment, and we offer:
- Automatic Door Systems: Double and single door designs for use on a variety of manufacturing machinery and robotic applications.
- Trunnion Systems: Get the benefits of a horizontal on a vertical with 4th axis machining capability with NO cable management required.
Contact Us for More Information About Detroit Pallet Changers
Finding new ways to maximize output will ensure that your business stays viable in a competitive Detroit market, and our pallet changers and add-ons are designed to help increase the overall efficiency and performance of your operation. Contact MIDACO today to learn more about out pallet changers and other manufacturing solutions. You can also fill out our simple online form now to schedule a free consultation and cost estimate.