Manufacturers who appreciate the importance of staying competitive are actively seeking ways to finesse their processes in order to achieve improved output and minimize downtime. Shaving even a few seconds off each task can result in an appreciable improvement in the bottom line.
At MIDACO, our pallet changers have helped many Grand Rapids manufacturing outfits improve their processes with automation solutions that deliver superior performance and efficiency. As the worldwide leader in pallet changers and other automation equipment, we’ve helped thousands of businesses keep their edge with our quality machining products and personalized service.
Pallet Changer Systems for Greater Production and Efficiency
We understand that it’s difficult to make a large investment in your business, particularly if you are not 100% convinced of the benefits to be gained. Our online Payback Calculator can help you determine whether or not a pallet changer system is worth investing in for your operation with just a few keystrokes. We also offer refurbished pallet changer systems when available, which provide the same benefits as a new system for a more modest investment.
Our automatic and manual pallet changers will decrease downtime between loads and boost productivity by keeping the spindle moving and increasing your loads per hour. Additional benefits include:
- Easier Loading: Heavy and large work pieces are easily loaded outside the machine.
- Enhanced Operator Experience: Repetitive tasks will be eliminated, resulting in a better experience for the operator as well as increased productivity.
- Simple Load Interrupt Feature: Our pallet changers allow for easy job interruption, so you can stop the process quickly in the event of an emergency.
- Seamless Pallet Movement: Move pallets from one machine to another quickly and easily.
- Versatility: Our manual and automatic pallet changers fit virtually any VMC and are available in a variety of sizes with options for dual shuttle and multi-pallet systems.
- Speedy Exchange: Exchange pallet in seconds with a +/- .0001’ (.0025 mm) repeatability.
Quality Add-Ons for Pallet Changers in Grand Rapids
MIDACO also offers add-ons for pallet changers to further enhance the performance of your CNC equipment. These add-ons can be used on existing or new equipment and include the following products:
- Automatic Door Systems: Our versatile door systems are available in sizes from 18” to 96,” and feature a Smart System that interfaces with the machines controls.
- Trunnion Systems: You’ll get all the benefits of a horizontal on a vertical without the need for cable management—allowing for seamless 4th-axis machining.
Request a Free Consultation for Pallet Changers and More in Grand Rapids, MI
Consider an investment that will help you stay ahead of the competition by increasing your productivity with automation solutions from MIDACO!
To learn more about our pallet changers and innovative add-ons for your CNC equipment, give us a call today to speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists. You can also fill out our online form now, and we’ll get you started with a free price quote and consultation.