Introducing MIDACO's Latest Productivity Solution for 5-Axis Milling.
- Easily load and unload pallets onto carts without obstruction.
- Interlocked pallet carts are mobilized through the shuttle system on casters allowing the shuttle arm to continuously feed pallets into the 5-Axis machining center.
- Once a cart is pushed through the other side, the operator can easily load new pallets and change parts while the spindle is cutting.
- A completed pallet cart can be removed by unlocking the T-pins and rolled to a different location or to the opposite end of the train to keep production going.
- Depending on programming, after the full “pallet cart train” passes through the shuttle, the process repeats sending carts back in the opposite direction.
- 15” (381mm) dia. cast aluminum pallets.
- 150 lb (68kg) capacity per pallet.
- Cast iron receiver does not require air.
- +/- .0001" (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Automated access door retrofit to the machining center.
- PLC is fully integrated with the machine.
Automatic Pallet-Cart Changer System includes:
1 – APCC15 Shuttle and Automatic Door (retrofit to the machining center)
1 – Cast Iron Receiver Base, 150 lb. capacity (with weight evenly distributed)
2 – 15” (381 mm) dia. x 1.25” (31.75 mm) thick Cast Aluminum Pallets
1 – Pallet Cart* with interlocking T-pins (holds 2 pallets)
Light Curtain package with shuttle guarding via a light emitter, mirrors and sensor