Midaco's New CNC Machine Tool Fan for Cleaning Chips and Coolant
Regular maintenance of your CNC machine tool is essential to your shop's productivity and investment. One of the most important aspects of CNC machine maintenance is the consistent chip removal and coolant cleaning during production to avoid damage to equipment and lowered product quality. Blowing and cleaning chips and coolant is now a CONTROLLED process.
Automatically clean off your parts and fixtures UNATTENDED between machining cycles.
The MCB5 Midaco Fan eliminates the need to pause production for maintenance and uses your machine’s control to clean “unattended” between machining cycles while keeping the chips and coolant INSIDE the machine tool. Midaco's automated CNC chip cleaning fan frees your operator or robot from time spent on chip cleaning tasks and reduces idle time in the machining process.
Keep the chips and coolant INSIDE the machine tool. Change cleared off parts OUTSIDE the machining center on a Midaco Pallet Changer WHILE the spindle is cutting. Keep your VMC working for YOU!
The Midaco Fan is engineered to provide the best results possible when it comes to removing machined chips and coolant from your table, workpiece or fixture. This innovative machine tool chip removal fan is the perfect compliment to any Midaco Pallet Changer System on your VMC. By eliminating unnecessary idle time due to part clean up and part changeover, you will get the most out of your machining center on both big and small, short run or production jobs.
Midaco CNC Chip Cleaning Fan Features:
Automated Cleaning - Installed into your toolholder and mounted in the machine spindle. Based on your geometry, simply program the Midaco Fan similar to that of a facemill.
Steel cylindrical mounting shank manufactured with a weldon flat, is made out of U.S. 4140 steel and is 0.75” (19.05mm) dia. Can be mounted into your collet chuck or endmill holder.
Through coolant ready to clean workpieces prior to fan use.
Operating Speed: 5,000 - 8,000 RPM
Shank with weldon flat: U.S. 4140 steel, 0.75" (19.05mm) dia.
- Durable and abrasion resistant fan blades manufactured utilizing glass fiber reinforced nylon. Designed with an easy disassembly feature allowing quick replacement as needed.
Blade Length: 4.5" (114mm)
- Dia. w/ Open Blades: 10" (254mm)
Dia. w/ Closed Blades: 2.7" (68.58mm)
Replacement blade(s) comes with spring holding pin and positioning pin preassembled. Available as a "Single Blade Kit" or a "4-Blade Kit".
WARNING: For Use In ENCLOSED Machines ONLY!
MCB5 Midaco Fan: ONLY $249.00* USD
MCBR1 Single Blade Replacement Kit: $28.50* USD
MCBR4 Four Blade Replacement Kit: $98.00* USD
*shipping not included
Contact MIDACO at (847) 558-6720 or MidacoSalesSupport@midaco-corp.com to order or REQUEST A MIDACO FAN QUOTE HERE
Your VMC can do MORE with MIDACO!
MIDACO offers a full line of Automation Solutions to fit your Machining Centers
- Manual Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 12.75"x 10.5" (234mm x 267mm) up to 60" x 25" (1,524mm x 635mm)
- Up to 1,000 lb (454 kg) weight capacity (2,000 lb optional upgrade)
- Automatic Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 22" x 14" (229mm x 356mm) up to 190" x 88" (4,826mm x 2,235mm)
- Up to 32,000 lb (14,528 kg) weight capacity (with parts evenly distributed).
- Automatic Multi-Pallet Changer System for 5-axis machining
- 19 stations each with a 10" (254mm) dia. round pallet
- Trunnion System for 4th Axis machining
- No Cable Management Needed
- Turn your Vertical into a Horizontal
- AutoDoor and Robot Access Door Systems
- For single and double doors
- Operator ergonomic benefits
- Ideal for robot loader applications