MIDACO Manual Pallet Changer for Machining Centers
Richard Houle from Lampin Corp in Uxbridge, MA came by to see MIDACO at EASTEC 2019 and to share how they've had 30 YEARS of excellent performance with their Manual Pallet Changer System. MIDACO's quality manufactured machine tool add-ons have longevity. The right solution for Vertical Machining Center productivity never gets old!
We have a Midaco Manual Pallet Changer that's AT LEAST 30 years old and we use it to this day. It just keeps goin'. We set up different jobs on it... a vice on one or an indexer on the other so that at night we can put a different job in for the night guy."
Easily transfer parts with the Manual Pallet Changer shuttle system onto a receiver mounted directly to the machine table. Multiple dedicated pallets provide versatile, preset workholding for multiple jobs and multiple shifts on the same machining center. Eliminate machine spindle idle time due to part or workholding change. Midaco pallet changers allow the operator set up jobs outside of the VMC WHILE it's cutting, saving time and money. Get more parts out the door!
Your VMC can do MORE with MIDACO!
MIDACO offers a full line of Automation Solutions to fit your Machining Centers
- Manual Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 12.75"x 10.5" (234mm x 267mm) up to 60" x 25" (1,524mm x 635mm)
- Up to 1,000 lb (454 kg) weight capacity (2,000 lb optional upgrade)
- Automatic Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 22" x 14" (229mm x 356mm) up to 190" x 88" (4,826mm x 2,235mm)
- Up to 32,000 lb (14,528 kg) weight capacity (with parts evenly distributed).
- Automatic Multi-Pallet Changer System for 5-axis machining
- 19 stations each with a 10" (254mm) dia. round pallet
- Trunnion System for 4th Axis machining
- No Cable Management Needed
- Turn your Vertical into a Horizontal
- Automatic Door System
- For single and double doors
- Operator ergonomic benefits
- Ideal for robot loader applications