MIDACO Pallet Changers and AutoDoors for Machining Centers at MMS Top Shops 2019
MMS Top Shops Conference is where leading shops of all shapes, sizes and specialties connect to learn about the tools and technologies that will help them continue to lead and succeed in the manufacturing community. This conference will feature manufacturing professionals who have shared information and processes that can help other manufacturers improve their operation. You’ll network with the other owners and executives, learn from the best, and find actionable ideas that you can immediately implement.
Change Parts OUTSIDE the VMC WHILE it's Cutting!
Efficiency is key when you’re running a machining shop, and using the latest in time-saving VMC technology is essential to get the highest payback from your equipment. One immediate improvement is getting MORE productivity out of your EXISTING equipment. Don’t let your VMC sit idle during part change over. Idle machine time means slow production and lost profit per each machine owned.
Change parts OUTSIDE the VMC WHILE its cutting and keep the chips flying. Learn how adding a MIDACO Pallet Changer to your new or existing Vertical Machining Center will dramatically reduce your machine’s idle time. Get a glimpse of what you will be able to save by upgrading your company’s efficiency with a MIDACO Pallet Changer using this Payback Calculator.
MIDACO will be at Top Shops demonstrating how our automation solutions can double your machining centers productivity and help you get more parts out the door! Our representative, Mike Munao, will be available to discuss your particular machining center productivity needs in Booth #21 at the Modern Machine Shop 2019 "Top Shops" Conference in Cincinnati Ohio, September 9-11.
Your VMC can do MORE with MIDACO!
MIDACO offers a full line of Automation Solutions to fit your Machining Centers
- Manual Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 12.75"x 10.5" (234mm x 267mm) up to 60" x 25" (1,524mm x 635mm)
- Up to 1,000 lb (454 kg) weight capacity (2,000 lb optional upgrade)
- Automatic Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 22" x 14" (229mm x 356mm) up to 190" x 88" (4,826mm x 2,235mm)
- Up to 32,000 lb (14,528 kg) weight capacity (with parts evenly distributed).
- Automatic Multi-Pallet Changer System for 5-axis machining
- 19 stations each with a 10" (254mm) dia. round pallet
- Trunnion System for 4th Axis machining
- No Cable Management Needed
- Turn your Vertical into a Horizontal
- AutoDoor and Robot Access Door Systems
- For single and double doors
- Operator ergonomic benefits
- Ideal for robot loader applications