Robot Access Door on VMC side panel (left), Automatic Door Opener installed above VMC doors (right).
MIDACO offers Automatic Door Systems for vertical machining centers, turning centers, robotic applications and other machinery to save time in production.
Automatic Single Door Opener & Automatic Double Door Opener
The Auto Door Opener uses an air cylinder to operate the door by using either a Manual Push Button or the Automatic “Smart System” can be interfaced with the machine’s or robot's control. These systems are furnished with a door mounted safety stop that will quickly exhaust air if any obstruction is encountered during door closure, and the “Open Door” commands are ignored if spindle or chuck is running. The Auto Door Opener is one step in automating your machinery to get more parts out the door.
Robot Access Door
MIDACO can design and install a side panel door on machining centers, VTL's, grinders and any enclosed machine. The MIDACO Robot Access Door System is operated by a pneumatic cylinder and is intended to be interfaced with the robot's cell by your integrator. This system is available in a variety of sizes and can be custom designed to fit the side panel of the equipment.
Your VMC can do MORE with MIDACO!
MIDACO offers a full line of Automation Solutions to fit your Machining Centers
- Manual Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 12.75"x 10.5" (234mm x 267mm) up to 60" x 25" (1524mm x 635mm)
- Up to 1,000 lb (454 kg) weight capacity (2000 lb optional upgrade)
- Automatic Pallet Changer System
- Pallet sizes from 22" x 14" (229mm x 356mm) up to 190" x 72" (4826mm x 1829mm)
- Up to 32,000 lb (14,528 kg) weight capacity (with weight evenly distributed).
- Automatic Multi-Pallet Changer System for 5-axis machining
- 19 stations each with a 10" (254mm) dia. round pallet
- Trunnion System for 4th Axis machining
- No Cable Management Needed
- Turn your Vertical into a Horizontal
- Automatic Door Systems
- Add automated access into enclosed machines
- Operator ergonomic benefits
- Ideal for robot loader applications