With so many manufacturers out there competing for market share of the same type of product you provide, you should consider giving your Rochester manufacturing facility an appreciable advantage with the installation of pallet changers. This innovative technology, just one of many smart solutions offered by MIDACO, can save you valuable resources and help to streamline your manufacturing operations.
For almost 50 years, we have been providing manufacturing automation solutions for operations around the world, so you can be confident in our ability to optimize your production lines with our high-efficiency pallet changers and other products.
Proven Pallet Changer Systems for Improved Manufacturing
MIDACO knows that no two manufacturers are the same, so we strive to offer a wide range of pallet changer systems to address a variety of needs. Our knowledgeable industry experts are here to educate you about your options and to help you choose the configuration for your specific application.
With both automatic pallet changers and manual pallet changers available that are equipped to handle single-, dual-, or multi-pallet systems, our products provide benefits that include:
- Load, unload, inspect parts and set up jobs while alternate pallet is in the machine.
- Reduce set up time on repeat jobs by dedicating tooling onto pallets.
- Interchange pallets easily between machines or departments.
- Quickly exchange pallets with a +/- .0001” (.0025 mm) repeatability.
- Blow air up through and across the contact pads for chip removal with the patented “Dual Air Blast”.
- Pallet sizes ranging from 16” x 14” (406mm x 356mm) up to 190” x 72” (4826 mm x 1829mm) and up to a 32,000 lb. (14,528 kg) capacity with weight evenly distributed on pallets.
- Seamless integration with vertical machining centers, 5-axis machining centers, and large bridge milling machines.
Innovative Add-Ons for Pallet Changers and CNC Equipment in Rochester
The pallet changers from MIDACO are a wise investment in the long-term profitability and productivity of your operation, and we can further enhance these benefits with our machine tool automation add-ons:
- Automatic Door Systems: Automatic doors are available in single- and double-door configurations with sizes ranging from 18” to 96”—making them ideal for machining centers, turning centers and robot applications.
- Trunnion Systems: Turn your vertical machining center into a horizontal machining center to allow for machining on five sides of a part—with NO CABLE MANAGEMENT NEEDED!
Learn More About the Pallet Changers and Manufacturing Solutions We Offer in Rochester
To find out more about how our MIDACO products can dramatically change the way your facility in Rochester operates, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives. We also have a simple online form that you can submit at your convenience to request more information and a free, no-obligation price estimate.