Industrial Vacuums for CNC Machining Coolant, Oil and Chips
MIDACO’s Industrial CNC Chip Vacuum Systems are designed to meet the extraction and recovery needs for coolant, oils, and emulsions with efficient filtration of metal chips. Depending on vacuum model, these chip vacuum systems allow for easy disposal or quick coolant/oil recovery and reintegration back into the machine. Decrease CNC machine downtime and reduce maintenance and oil replacement cost due to CNC clean up.
Benefits of a MIDACO Industrial CNC Vacuum:
- Quick CNC clean up saves money in reduced production idle time.
- Save on resources appointed to cleaning.
- Increase the lifetime of lubricant.
- Increase operator safety and convenience.
Industrial CNC Chip Vacuum Features:
- Material enters chamber “cyclone” and loses speed falling into the container.
- Separator basket with micro-perforated carbon steel.
- 150 micron PPL filter for metal chips.
- Liquid is drawn into the 26.4 gal. (100L) container.
- A safety float stops the vacuum when the container is full.
- An external level indicator shows liquid level in the container.
- 1” (25.4mm) valve at base for fast efficient draining of liquid from the container or quick reintegration back into the machine tool (depending on vacuum model).