Automatic Multi-Pallet Changers for 5-Axis Machining Centers
Manufacturers around the world understand that a key to remaining competitive in a global economy is to decrease downtime and increase productivity. MIDACO provides solutions that do just that. Particularly with Aerospace and Defense manufacturing becoming more competitive, making the machining process more efficient will reduce the cost per man hour per piece which helps manufacturers compete with lower cost labor countries. The Automatic Multi-Pallet Changer will improve efficiency on new and existing 5-Axis and standard Vertical Machining Centers (VMCs). Our pallet changers exceed international standards with optional CE guarding and are UL listed so they can be used anywhere in the world.
Making machining more efficient reduces the cost per man hour per piece which helps manufacturers compete with lower cost labor countries.
The Automatic Multi-Pallet Changer is an ideal solution to increase productivity on 5-Axis and standard VMCs. Mounted on the side of the machine tool, the AMPC has 19 round aluminum pallets 10" in diameter, enabling the machine to run unattended. Because of its multiple pallets, this pallet changer is ideal for running parts in a "lights out situation". The operator can schedule 19 of the same parts or 19 separate jobs to run while they attend to other tasks or close up for the night.
Benefits of MIDACO's Automatic Multi-Pallet Changers include:
- "Lights Out" 5-Axis machining.
- Workpieces easily loaded outside the machine while its cutting.
- Increased operator productivity.
- More efficient machining process.
- Pallets easily interchange between machines or departments.
- Exchange pallet in seconds with a +/- .0001" (.0025 mm) repeatability meeting the standard for complex parts with tight tolerances.
For more information
- image credits FIMS Manufacturing, NJ