Industrial Vacuum for CNC Machining Coolant, Oil and Chips.
MIDACO’s M264V Industrial CNC Vacuum is engineered to remove oil, liquids and metal chips from machine tools. Three by-pass motors, working in parallel, generate a high-speed suction. A micro-perforated carbon steel basket inside the bin allows for efficient filtration separating liquids from solids. An external level indicator shows the quantity of the extracted contents. Drain liquid via a 1" manual ball valve situated at the bottom of the tank. The base container easily detaches from its wheeled frame via a manual lever and can be conveniently raised and moved with a forklift for easy disposal of the liquids into collection or sediment bins.
- Power 3.9kW, 5.2HP
- Voltage 115/230 - 50/60 V-Hz
- Dim. 27.5” x 17.7” x 55” (70cm x 45cm 140cm)
- 26.4 gal. (100L) tank capacity with 1” (25.4mm) drain valve
- 13.2 gal. (50L) solids container
- Vacuum 250 mBar 7.38 inHg
- Vacuum Inlet 1.96" (50mm)
- Air Flow Rate 9500 l/min 570m3/h 336CFM
- Extraction Time 26.4 gal. (100L) per 26 seconds
- Separator basket of micro-perforated carbon steel for chip filtration
- Added 150 micron PPL filter for very fine chips
- Sound Level 72 dB(A)
- Weight 198.4 lbs (90kg)
- Includes M100OILKIT Attachment Kit* (see Related Options)